Worldwide Food Expo, the world's largest food & beverage technology event in North America:
- Features two co-located events: the AMI International Meat, Poultry & Seafood Industry Convention and Exposition and the IDFA Food, Dairy & Beverage Expo.
- Is renowned as a must-attend event. The entire industry comes together to preview new technology and new ideas, and build relationships that will grow their business.
- Offers educational sessions that will showcase food safety and regulation, sustainability, and market trends.
- Attracts the worlds most innovative thought-leaders who will share best practices at more than 75 conference workshops.
- Provides an extensive exhibit hall where participants can compare cutting-edge machinery, products and services from the worlds leading manufacturers, and talk face-to-face with knowledgeable, accessible sales consultants and business owners.
It's the premier destination for food processors and packagers!
Worldwide Food Expo will feature 900 exhibitors and 20,000 attendees. Industry professionals will find solutions for the manufacturing process, from receiving and blending to processing and packaging, as well as material handling and distribution. Attendees represent decision-makers at all levels of the food and beverage industry, including:
- plant managers
- purchasing agents
- operations managers